Reservation Terms of Service & Cancellation policy
Your safety and the safety of our Team Members is our priority. Please review Pepe Osaka’s Terms of Service for dining with us during the pandemic:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with covid 19, please stay home. We will gladly reschedule your reservation.
- Maximum party size is 8 people, no exceptions.
- Please, stay in your car until you are notified, via text, your table is ready.
- Please be aware, we have limited seating and time for dining. YOUR TABLE WILL BE HELD FOR 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU RECEIVE NOTIFICATION THAT YOU ARE READY TO BE SEATED.
- We will non-evasively be taking the temperature of all guests upon entering the restaurant.
- Masks are required when not seated at your table.
- All guests must remain at least 6 feet away from any group/table that is not part of their reservation.
- We are a very small kitchen and cannot guarantee cross-contact of any food items, so if anyone in your party has food allergies, unfortunately we don’t recommend that you dine at Pepe Osaka’s – this is for your safety. Please note: IF THE ALLERGY IS SEVERE, WE MAY REQUEST SUCH PERSON SIGN A WAIVER WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO DINE WITH US.
- Our team will need time to sanitize the restaurant after each seating. We ask that you respect the 1½ hours of time allotted for your dining experience.
ADVANCED RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY –
This policy is for reservations made in advanced on our website at www.pepeosakasfishtaco.com
Please be advised, the $50 reservation deposit will be deducted from your final payment. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled reservation time are non-refundable. Please contact us via phone (970-726-7159) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your reservation.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times,
The Pepe Osaka’s Team